SAVE THE DATE
2014 Southeast Regional HIA Summit
July 30 – August 1
The Second Annual Southeast Regional Health Impact Assessment Summit will be held July 30-August 1, 2014 on the beautiful campus of Davidson College in Davidson, NC. The Summit will provide those interested in promoting health in the Southeastern United States an opportunity to network, learn the basics of HIA, share case studies, listen to presentations by HIA experts, and much more!
For more information about the 2014 Southeast Regional HIA Summit, contact the conference planner at [email protected] or (704)400-0880.
Help Us Promote the Summit!
- Save the Date Postcard [pdf]
- Presentation Slide [power point]
- Newsletter Announcement [doc]
- Send Us Contacts
Register for the Summit!
- Printable Registration Form [doc]
- Online Registration
- Preliminary Schedule of Events [doc]
- HIA Beginner Page (coming soon!)
- Bio of Keynote Speaker Michael Skipper